Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2 Interviews - one for listening, one to read.

For listening:

When I was on my mini-book-tour in February, Matthew Rothschild, editor of The Progressive Magazine invited me in to their studio in Madison, WI to do an interview with him for The Progressive Radio Show. He was super kind, smart and skillfully steered me back when I'd ramble. It's 28 minutes long. It aired on 3/31/2008 on their syndicated show, to about 40 (NPR-affiliate?) stations around the US. It's archived here: http://www.progressive.org/radioweekly

For reading:

Interview on Mamaphonic.com by China Martens

China, author of The Future Generation: The Zine-Book for Subculture Parents, Kids & Others, and I took forever to get this interview finished, but we're both happy & satisfied with how it turned out. Last month, she and I met for the first time face-to-face after years of correspondence and supporting each other's projects. It was an amazing time we had. (I'll put pix up soon, just as soon as I figure out how.) Go here for the interview: http://www.mamaphonic.com/node/1780

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.